Benefits of rice milk - How to make rice milk
Rice milk is a nutritious and delicious alternative to animal milk. You can prepare it at home very easily and use it as a dietary supplement if you are dieting or if you want to lose weight.
Just like soy milk, almond milk, oat milk and Coconut milk, rice milk is 100% vegetable and therefore has many benefits for the human body that does not have milk of animal origin.
Before explaining how to make rice milk, I'll tell you a little about the benefits, in addition to the properties, of this nutritious liquid food that is available to everyone.
Benefits of rice milk
- Rice milk has a low level of saturated fats.
- It is very easy to digest. It works perfect for cases of diarrhea and gastritis.
- In fact, it does not produce the stomach problems associated with the consumption of animal milk.
- Helps to stimulate the immune system.
- Due to its flavonoid content, it is good for the heart and the circulatory system in general.
Properties of rice milk
- Being treated of a vegetable milk, it does not have lactose or cholesterol. In fact, it is good for fighting cholesterol.
- It has no gluten.
- It has carbohydrates of vegetable origin, and a high glycemic index, that is, you receive calories at once. Diabetic care.
- It is rich in manganese and selenium, so it has antioxidant properties.
- It is low in protein, in fact it is advisable not to use it as a food substitute but rather as a supplement . The ideal is to accompany it with nuts, and always within a balanced diet low in fat.
Rice milk recipe
Making homemade rice milk is very easy.If you want, this is the time to sweeten it with some natural honey.
Ready , you already have milk made with rice. Very easy, right?
Recipes with rice milk
Once you have made this homemade drink, you can use it to prepare other recipes. Here are some examples.
Apple cake and rice milk: A different way to make cupcakes, ideal for those who can not tolerate lactose, are vegan and simply do not want to use cow's milk.
Vegan yogurt with rice milk: Yes, you can make yogurt too 🙂 and it's easy enough.
Fruit smoothies with rice milk: Try some of these smoothies, strawberries, banana or coconut.
And now, share this post on your social networks 🙂